Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

We have more to pictures to show everyone from our Halloween festivities. It seems like it is always feast or famine when it comes to updating this blog; hopefully no one minds. We tried to get a couple of pictures of us playing in front of the black-light but, as you can imagine, they didn't turn out so well, so all we have to show for the holiday is pumpkin carving.

I really think I've found my calling in life with this. It's too bad they don't have professional pumpkin carvers, because if it could support a family I just might drop out of medical school to go to pumpkin carving school. Too bad. It might not look like much this year, but give me a few more years and I'll be a natural.

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

You're hired! That is so cool!

Julie said...

I'm very impressed!

Kim said...

Great carving skills!!

BECKY said...

I'm way impressed!